PREVIEW: Pomegranate Nail Lacquer Fall 2012 Collection
Pomegranate Nail Lacquer is excited to unveil its fall 2012 nail color collection! Seven exclusive shades reflect the colors and feelings of autumn, fashion, and the arts. These will be available for purchase on www.pomegranatelacquer.com beginning September 17, 2012.
Pictured above from left to right:
- Lust in the Library It’s getting cozy in the campus study. This eggplant crème polish is rich, glossy, and pretty damn sexy!
- Cardigan Because who doesn’t love a comfy cardigan sweater? This teal jelly polish will become your new favorite splash of color. (*Note: It is much more teal than it appears in the photos above.)
- Autumnesque A shimmery coppery polish that reflects russet leaves, apple cider, and all that is best about fall.
- Curator A fashionable night out captured in a bottle—this luxurious black polish is packed with gold and silver glitter.
- Impro Show Lights, stage, and laughter! This dark purple polish is flecked with silver sparkle to reflect the darkness of the theater and the bright spotlights.
- Midnight Satellite This deep midnight teal polish is flecked with silver sparkle and recalls a crisp, cool, starry autumn night.
- Cuddles A romantic dusty rose shimmer for laid-back and lovely moments.
Pomegranate Nail Lacquer is made in the USA and not tested on animals. It is free of formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, and DBP (dibutyl phthalate). With our high-quality polish we are committed to celebrating color and serving our customers to the best of our ability. Contact us at email@example.com with questions or comments.
mandiebrgstdt likes this
mandiesmanicures posted this